Old 02-06-2004, 11:10 PM
George

Default My Pond Pictures

"Sean Dinh" wrote in message
'bandwidth exceeded'. I'll try later.

Yeah, I don't know why that happened. I just set the page up today. And my
account hardly gets any hits. I only use it when I want to share pictures with
others. And the pictures aren't that large. But I upgraded to a faster DSL
connection and have had a few problems in the transition, so perhaps there is
something wrong on my ISPs end. It is the first time I've gotten that message.
Sorry. Try again tomorrow. I think you will like a few of the pictures. The
pond is really different than what many post here.

George wrote:

I finally broke down and bought a decent digital camera. These are the first
taken with it of my pond. Today is the first full year with the pond up and
running. Here is the link. Enjoy:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/...%20Picture.htm