Old 03-06-2004, 06:07 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Updated pictures of my pond & Gardens. One new Koi too May 30, 2004

No growing up, no developing chests, or discovering boys! (I am in denial
aren't I?) My wife SOHLOL (spills on herself laughing out loud) everytime I
go into seizure whenever we see teenagers in the mall wearing skimpy
outfits!

Well I do not envy you in that regard. Raising 3 boys, at times can be
trying, but a house full of estrogen could blow away a house full of
testosterone any day. The later is physically dangerous, but the former is
mentally dangerous. You can recover from physical hurts, but once you've
lost your mind..... VBEG ~ jan