Old 03-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Katra

Default RFI: When and how to collect and plant Mtn. Laurel seeds

In article ,
escapee wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:41:07 -0500, Katra
opined:

Wonder if anyone wants Muscadine grapes? lol The fence is covered well
now and I'm fixin' to have to start pruning it back!

K.

Of course I know you are joking!

I wish... ;-)

My West fence was deliberately planted with Wild Muscadine grapevines to
provide a "green" privacy fence. They vines are now 3 years old and have
outgrown my wildest expectations! lol The vines in the driveway are
producing much better than last year.

I'm serious about having to prune them. I don't want them overgrowing
the Canna lillies!

I'm considering some air layering for propagation on some of the
sections I plan to prune. Methinks these vines would take over my entire
yard if I let them!!!

Want some? ;-D

They are almost as bad as Kudzu!

K.