Old 03-06-2004, 12:04 PM
steve

Default Shubunkin killer caught

"noahsnana" wrote in message ...
My Great Blue demon has been visiting for three years. After losing all my
babies twice I netted. I stay netted all year long.
My stupid naivety - I saw this super big woodpecker one morning hanging on
the side of the tree, my thinking -" boy is he weird looking " when he
turned and looked at me. I was looking at enature.com to check out the bird
sounds and saw the bird I thought was a giant woodpecker it was a Night
Heron! I have many visitors stalking my pond.

Yeah I saw a weird looking large bird (not monster heron size) also,
kind of like an extra large long pigeon with a blocky long sturdy beak
- weird shaped thing. I hope he is not a fish killer. He was 20 feet
away in a tree from my pond, strangest thing I am looking at him, he
is looking at me, just staring at each other.