Old 03-06-2004, 03:05 PM
escapee

Default Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Well, if for no other reason, you can hear John Drogoole who makes compost the
way Dr. Ingham directs people to make it. That's the stuff I use. Have a
listen, Tom.

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:27:58 -0700, Tom Jaszewski opined:

Thanks, but I speak with her regularly and lectured on the same
program with her at the International Compost Tea Council in Seattle
in January.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 23:28:11 GMT, escapee
wrote:

My mistake. I always make the same mistake with her name. Are you going to
listen? You can call her is you'd like. They do have an 800 number for the
show.

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?