Old 03-06-2004, 03:09 PM
EvelynMcH

Default Old Seeds

But also really neat thread re germinating. The garage experiment
sounds neat, too! Hope that the seeds come up nice!

Well, so far, the zinnias, pansies and one or two tomatoes have germinated. I
don't know what the percentage is, just that some of it did. Nothing on the
marigolds, impatiens, basil or the rest, but they usually take a few more days
anyway. Given that my first impulse was to toss them all out, I'm ahead of
things I think!

-=epm=-

In matters of truth and justice,
there is no difference between large and small problems,
for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
- Albert Einstein