Old 03-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] When To Prune J Maple?

Chris,

I recommend using cut paste on cuts that are around 1/4 inch in diameter and
larger. It helps to keep the cambium from drying and dying back past the
edge of the cut.

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)