Old 03-06-2004, 03:14 PM
escapee

Default RFI: When and how to collect and plant Mtn. Laurel seeds

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 02:19:56 -0500, Katra opined:

I wish... ;-)

My West fence was deliberately planted with Wild Muscadine grapevines to
provide a "green" privacy fence. They vines are now 3 years old and have
outgrown my wildest expectations! lol The vines in the driveway are
producing much better than last year.

I'm serious about having to prune them. I don't want them overgrowing
the Canna lillies!

I'm considering some air layering for propagation on some of the
sections I plan to prune. Methinks these vines would take over my entire
yard if I let them!!!

Want some? ;-D

They are almost as bad as Kudzu!

K.

I don't know why you would propagate it. I highly doubt any of the garden
centers would buy it. You can call around first.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?