Old 03-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Sacha

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

On 3/6/04 10:26, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:11:01 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip

Cheltenham seems to be ahead of you - I haven't read it yet but Ray
says he's seen something that indicates that the council has decided not to
do any public planting because their workers might hurt themselves using
gardening tools such as rakes, spades, trowels etc.

Judging by our local authority, the next step will be to get rid of
all workers and replace them with administrators.

Apparently this is because the ground is so hard they might hurt themselves!
Good job we're not 'digging for victory', isn't it?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk