Old 03-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Franz Heymann

Default re blackbirds and mulch

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:48:27 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 May 2004 20:41:24 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"John Edgar" wrote in message
.. .

Just in case you don't know, allowing birds to be trapped in
micronetting is illegal. Judging by your description, yout

netting
falls into that category.

Franz

I don't think it is micro netting. It was described as fruit
netting.

This does not sound like fruit netting :-
"The netting is about 1/2" square, and you have to look hard to

see
it."

Sounds like single filament fish netting?

I am probably wrong, but I thought they were the same thing.

What are the same thing?

Filament fish netting and the micro-netting used by authorised bird
ringers.

Franz