Old 03-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Mapanari

Default FREE - grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres - N of Austin

"James A. Cooley" you slobbered and sobbed on
:

Just killfile him.

Seriously, he craves attention (like a two-year old) and the best way to
deal with his antics is to ignore him completely by blocking his posts.
If everybody did it, he would eventually go away. Or, if not, at least
nobody would see his inane ramblings and streams of off-topic postings.

Oh, fess up. You can't keep up and I've slapped you around badly before
and you, like Robert portrait (I do tracing ART!) follow me around like
pathtic 3-legged hound dog puppies with slobbery jowls, whining and
caterwauling and sniffing up my crotch everytime I post something.

Also, unfortunately, if you respond to him -- it only encourages him. So
he makes even more silly posts, hoping for additional attention.

So, again, I suggest just blocking him.

I have him killfiled on every machine with Internet access and (big
happy smile) it means I won't even see the lame post Mapi will attempt
make in response to this one.

I am sorry that Mapi has come to bother your group again. Maybe enough
of us have killfiled him in austin.forsale that he got lonesome.

Babbling self-centered stumbling reject from an experiment at UT Pysch lab
on applied electro-shock therapy gone horribly wrong....it was x posted to
ausgarden which I didn't see...by the original idiot poster who thought
xposting it everywhere was cool.

I think I'll change my name daily just to bother you and you can wander
around the net, pleading tearfully, clutching your arms to your fat chest,
whining plaintivly "Oh woe is me! Oh mapi is ****ing me! He says things I
don't like and I need confirmation by trying to get everyone to kf him to
make myself feel validated! Oh woe, oh woe!"

Very mythologically pathos-ridden whining I must say. Kind of sad for
someone of your age.

--
---Mapanari---