Old 03-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Joe

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

In message , martin
writes
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:11:01 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

If you use those criteria, nobody should be allowed into their own garden
with an RHS diploma and given that most plants have at least some toxic
properties, we should all give up gardening completely.
And I really do fail to see that lack of an RHS diploma makes either the
individual or a broadcaster more inclined towards accidents in the garden.
In fact, Cheltenham seems to be ahead of you - I haven't read it yet but Ray
says he's seen something that indicates that the council has decided not to
do any public planting because their workers might hurt themselves using
gardening tools such as rakes, spades, trowels etc.

Judging by our local authority, the next step will be to get rid of
all workers and replace them with administrators.

You mean you live somewhere where it hasn't happened already?
--
Joe