Old 03-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Andy Hill

Default Harbor Freight..(easy to make lights)

"Gareee©" wrote:
wrote in message ...
I and a friend have also taken these floating 12-volt fishing lights from
Walmart. They have a styrofoam case that makes them float, light facing
into the water. You just wire them into your 12-volt landscape lights.
Easy to do. The lights sell in the 5-8 dollar range. MIKE

Ok, I grabbed one of these lights (They do look like easy pond lights!)..
any resource for the 12 volt adapters though? The cheapest thing at Lowe's
was $40 or so...

Should've picked one up while you were at Wally World -- $40 there will get you
a kit with ~20 lights, a 12V transformer, and a few other odds and ends.
Should be able to score just a transformer for well under that. Just ask where
the "landscaping lights" are.