Old 04-06-2004, 01:03 AM
Coffee

Default Spring pictures

Just me
I check the drugstore about once a month for anything new. I'll keep your
signon aside and let ya know.
Pat
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
25cents for a Tancho! You , you , you .....................fill in the
blank!

You should be proud of your Koi and Pond!

Can I interest you in keeping an eye out for another hippo like yours? If
you find one can you please buy it for me? I will mail you all cost as

soon
as I'm told you find one!

Thanks.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Coffee" wrote in message
Just Me;

The Koi were bought about 13yrs ago from a goldfish tank at Elmers
store---(they did not know the difference back then so the cost was 4

for
dollar!!
I had 2 others but gave them to my neighbors pond so mine would not

become
over crowded.
Every year I think they can't grow any larger but they do!!
Pat
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Nice pond.

Hippo is cute!

But me greedy, me want the Tancho Koi (White Koi with red head)

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Coffee" wrote in message
Just added this years pictures. Look under Spring 2004.
Enjoy!!!!

Patty

http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321