Old 04-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Phisherman

Default Borage

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:36:23 -0500, Mark Anderson
wrote:

I'm growing 2 borage plants this year and they're starting to flower
which looks nice. I'd like that they keep growing all summer though.
Should I clip these flowers like you're supposed to clip basil flowers to
encourage the plant to grow more? I have an image of it up at:

http://www.brandylion.com/images/borage.jpg

You can clip off the flowers as you wish. The flowers make an
interesting and tasty addition to a salad. One of the benefits of
borage is to encourage bees to your garden, so leave some flowers for
them.