Old 04-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Sacha

Default What insects will eat greenfly?

On 3/6/04 23:28, in article
, "Victoria Clare"
wrote:
snip In my garden, I have observed blue tits and I think also great tits
rummaging round the tips of my rose bushes and honeysuckles. They don't
seem to damage the plants, so I have always assumed they are eating
greenfly ( I don't get that close, so maybe they are up to something else -
dunno what tho).

At any rate, those plants don't have a greenfly problem, though I did find
the odd one here and there when I looked today.

Victoria

I have the same impression from the blue tits we see in the garden. We grow
few roses so perhaps we have fewer greenfly, as a result. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk