Old 04-06-2004, 03:19 PM
D Russell

Default Bloody walnuts!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Or should it be bloody squirrels, I've got walnuts coming up all
over the place, it's happened before but I can't remember it
being on this scale.

Possibly the worst one is the one in the middle of the strawberry
bed, can't get it out without damaging the strawberries!

Sob, sob.

Alan

Ever thought about Bonsai ?, dig them up put them in tiny pots and grow them
of for a couple of years, they'll be worth their weight in gold I tell's ya.
he he. Seriously though I have simialr problems with Sycamore trees, and
believe me I'd rather they were walnuts. I do now have several Sycamore
bonsai's, one very nice little 5 year old 1 foot high tree in a pot.

Duncan