Old 04-06-2004, 04:11 PM

Default Plant fest only 3 weeks away

This year's plant fest is only 3 weeks away and is looking like it'll
be better than last year's success.
We will visit The Center for Aquatic Weed research which is a top
research facility. I'll also try and see aboyut talking to the park
manager down at Rainbow so we can see the invasive Crypts there.

Website info.

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/tb_plantfest2004.html

Don't be a stick in the mud, get out and see the plants.
See plants in soft still tannic water, see plants in hard flowing
clear
water, see more plants than you will want to see.
See your self in the plant tank rather than looking into a little
glass box.

Regards,
Tom Barr