Old 04-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Frogleg

Default Borage

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:36:23 -0500, Mark Anderson
wrote:

I'm growing 2 borage plants this year and they're starting to flower
which looks nice. I'd like that they keep growing all summer though.
Should I clip these flowers like you're supposed to clip basil flowers to
encourage the plant to grow more? I have an image of it up at:

http://www.brandylion.com/images/borage.jpg

Is that your own photo and plant? Both are gorgeous.

I've never heard of pinching back borage. The flowers are edible and
very pretty frozen in ice cubes to tart up summer drinks. Or to
decorate salads.