Old 04-06-2004, 10:02 PM

Default REQ: advice

you simply have to try the black, fine bird netting first to realize how it
disappears in a very short time. in fact, the sun has to be just right to make it
stand out at all. I have my netting taut, so it isnt hanging in folds all over tho.

http://puregold.aquaria.net/mypond/changes/changes.htm
the netting is in all those pictures.
http://puregold.aquaria.net/mypond/2003/8-2003B.htm
the netting is somewhat more visible, but when I sit by my pond I look thru to see my
fish and pond, not the netting. I dont net just for predators, I net to keep birds
and everything else out of there and to keep my fish IN. Ingrid

"Rez" wrote:
From what I have been told it seems a complete net may be the only way to
avoid the problem completely, but doesn't it spoil the whole thing? I want
to be able to sit on my patio & look at the pond, and the image of a nsaty
net or mesh screen seems to destroy the 'natural' thing.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.