Old 05-06-2004, 12:10 AM
milo

Default Amazing fact #138

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip" go@fish wrote in message
-vegetables...
Be still and pray homage to Illogic Bomb who posted this on 04 Jun

2004...

David Fawthrop wrote in
:

Robert Heinbaugh of Plainsville, Ohio, has the distinction of being
the first person in the world to be shot by a lawn mower... As he cut
the grass one evening, he ran over a live bullet which went off and
shot him in the foot.

So he wasn't really shot by a lawnmower.

Shit post.

Pot, meet kettle.

And please keep boring shite like this out of the Ohio State ng. "Ohio
State" is a rather large university with a rather important football team,
and this group sticks mainly to topics involving one or both of those. I
realize that our cousins across the pond might not know that, but we don't
go to the Man U. group just because some ****** at a restaurant called
Manchesters choked on a chip.

Thanks, and rah rah coalition of the willing.