Old 05-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Malcolm

Default Log cabins

On 4 Jun 2004 22:00:02 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Duncan MacCallum wrote:
Hi,
Anyone with experience of buying log cabins online
willing to offer advice both on ease of building
and quality of product and supplier.
Ideally looking for something 3m x 3m approx.
On delivery do they tend to dump by roadside and leave you
to get on with it?

The mind boggles! If you are trolling, congratulations on being
the most amusing one I have seen in ages. If you aren't, please
could you fill us in with WHY you want to buy a log cabin online?
And even where in the UK sells such things at all :-)

As you may gather, I can't help with your questions. I assume that
you really DO mean log cabins, and not just timber sheds.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Dumb troll, you're better sticking with pansies, they suit you.