Old 05-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Duncan MacCallum

Default Log cabins

In message
Malcolm wrote:

On 4 Jun 2004 22:00:02 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Duncan MacCallum wrote:
Hi,
Anyone with experience of buying log cabins online
willing to offer advice both on ease of building
and quality of product and supplier.
Ideally looking for something 3m x 3m approx.
On delivery do they tend to dump by roadside and leave you
to get on with it?

The mind boggles! If you are trolling, congratulations on being
the most amusing one I have seen in ages. If you aren't, please
could you fill us in with WHY you want to buy a log cabin online?
And even where in the UK sells such things at all :-)

As you may gather, I can't help with your questions. I assume that
you really DO mean log cabins, and not just timber sheds.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Dumb troll, you're better sticking with pansies, they suit you.

Learn from Nick he has much more helpful approach

--
Duncan MacCallum