Old 05-06-2004, 11:05 AM
Rez

Default REQ: advice

Wow, you're right, I can't see any netting on those pictures, that surprises
me. previous ponds (belonging to friends etc) I've seen have all had hideous
green net over them, or in some cases a wire grate of some description.
Yours however looks fine, very nice.
Thanks for posting the links, much appreciated.

wrote in message
you simply have to try the black, fine bird netting first to realize how

it
disappears in a very short time. in fact, the sun has to be just right to

make it
stand out at all. I have my netting taut, so it isnt hanging in folds all

over tho.

http://puregold.aquaria.net/mypond/changes/changes.htm
the netting is in all those pictures.
http://puregold.aquaria.net/mypond/2003/8-2003B.htm
the netting is somewhat more visible, but when I sit by my pond I look

thru to see my
fish and pond, not the netting. I dont net just for predators, I net to

keep birds
and everything else out of there and to keep my fish IN. Ingrid

"Rez" wrote:
From what I have been told it seems a complete net may be the only way to
avoid the problem completely, but doesn't it spoil the whole thing? I

want
to be able to sit on my patio & look at the pond, and the image of a

nsaty
net or mesh screen seems to destroy the 'natural' thing.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.