Old 05-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Rez

Default REQ: Advice

Hi all,
I just noticed there is a 'Rez' who posts (or has posted) here, so it may
get confusing. However I am only here for some advice if you could help.
I am sub'd to a pond group and am in the process of setting up a garden
pond. After careful consideration as to exactly what kind of pond (wildlife,
ornamental etc) I want I have decided to stock with native fish and
hopefully attract newts, frogs etc.
Someone on the group suggestede asking here for advice where I would get
sticklebacks & such from to stock this pond. Where I live there are little
or no natural ponds left from when I was a Kid, so simply dipping for them
is not an option.
I am in a very rural part of suffolk.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
TIA