Old 05-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Simonis

Default Ornamec and Fescue

Hello all,
I wonder if anyone has had any experience with Ornamec in a southern
tall
fescue lawn. I oversprayed my fescue to kill the invading Bermuda,
mixing the product according to the label directions for this
application type. There was a caution that some browning of the
fescue would be apparent for a week or two after application. Well...

It has now been 3 weeks, and the fescue appears to be dead. It has
ceased growing (as far as I can tell) and shows no signs of recovery.
My lawn is essentially ruined, and it is too warm to repair with seed
until the fall. I would be most appreciative if anyone who has some
insight could shed light on this caper!

Thanks,
Ds