Old 05-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Fern health risk ?

The message
from martin contains these words:

The persisting cold wet weather also makes global warming hard to
believe

Eee, when I were lad the snowdrops and aconites didn't appear until
February. We get them before Christmas, now.

A lot of birds are laying (eggs) three weeks earlier than fifty years ago.

On April 30th 1948 it snowed. And settled. And the almond tree outside
my bedroom window (in flower) was a visual haiku with its white capping.

I remember the sea freezing at Southend. (Probably 1947/8)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/