Old 05-06-2004, 06:02 PM
BroJack

Default For Drilling Holes In Tree Stumps

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:52:57 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , escapee
wrote:

Actually, I had a stump ground out about 6 years ago in Dallas and it cost us
about 45 dollars for someone to come do it.

That sounds about right. I asked a tree service about grinding (I'm in
western Canada) and for the three stumps it worked out to about $200
CAD. This service charged by inch of diameter.

djb

Hell, I'd be happy at that price. Internet says $300-400 per tree
average. Estimate scheduled for today. Let you guys know.

Jack