Old 05-06-2004, 09:17 PM
neilb68 neilb68 is offline
Registered User

Default Problem with copper beech tree.

Hello,

I'm new to this group, but I wonder if anyone can offer any advice regarding a problem that we are experiencing with our copper beech tree?

We noticed that some of the leaves were dropping - which shouldn't be a problem at this time of the year. On closer examination there are small white 'mite' type bugs on the underside of the leaves - the leaves also have lots of holes in them.

Be grateful if anyone can offer any advice as to how we might cure the above?

Many thanks,

Neil & Becky.