Old 05-06-2004, 11:20 PM
minerva nine

Default start over?

Greetings -- This rainy spring has brought out all sorts of
stuff in my yard, and I'm feeling really overwhelmed. It seems
like it would just be easier to till up the whole yard and start
over. I've got several volunteer lantana, sunflowers, chili
pequins, but they're all coming up in not-so-great locations,
and I've had bad luck transplanting these. My yard looks like
exactly what it is -- a regularly neglected patch of weeds --
but I'd like it to look a little more tended. Any easy ways to
accomplish this without starting from scratch? Thx -- M9