Old 06-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Skirmishd

Default Spider Plant

Mine is loaded with babies, hangs in the sun with little water.

But I've never had luck with the babies. Do you stick them in dirt or
water?

amy

Cereus-validus wrote:

What do you mean babies?

The adventitious plantlets are produced on the flower stems. It the plant
isn't getting enough light to bloom, then you won't get plantlets. Do you
fertilize it? How often do you water?

"Jitty" wrote in message
s.com...

I have been growing my spider plant for the past year and it has done
great... My only problem is is that it will not seem to produce babies.
does anyone have any suggestions/ideas that might help?
--
Jitty