Old 06-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Stan Goodman

Default shallots in containers

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:50:57 UTC, (Rona
Yuthasastrakosol) opined:
I have some shallots that have started to sprout. Since they are very
difficult to find where I am (Japan) I was thinking I could perhaps
plant them. I live in an apartment building with a small balcony, so
I am limited to container planting. Can it be done? I can't seem to
find much information on the web about planting them in containers so
I thought this would be the best place to ask.

That's how I grow them.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendum.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.