Old 08-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Nick Apostolakis

Default pesticides question

Bill wrote:

This is a newsgroup of gardeners, not theoretical-agro-scientists. Either
accept our answers or do your own field research.

IF you have the degree you claim, that should should be a simple matter of
taking pesticide samples both before and after various periods of storage.
If tighter controls were needed, you could control the rate of pesticide
application by growing a test garden and doing the application yourself. I
don't think you have the degree you claim to have. I don't think a degreed
professional would consider polling a consumer group for highly technical
answers. I think you are lieing to us.

Long before now it should have occurred to you that residual levels of
pesticides on purchased produce are irrelevant to those who grow their own
produce without the use of pantoxic pesticides.

I apologize to the others in the group if I seem to be 'going off' about
this, but this guy keeps changing his question each time he gets an answer
and now he's whipping out an unverifiable (and suitably ambiguous) 'degree
in agricultural science'. I've had it with his bumbling troll and I am
calling BS.

if you follow the thread you cand see that i got the answer i wanted
from more than one persons and i would like to thank them for that.
they seem to hame the knowledge to answer my question without trying to
be the wise guys like you.

call me wat you want but if you think that having a degree equals with
having a biochemical laboratory then you have a serious problem of
understanding reality.

Nick Apostolakis
e-mail:
Web Site: