Old 08-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default All-purpose tomato dust?

In our last fun filled episode, 07 Jun 2004 15:32:02 GMT,
(FarmerDill) proclaimed:

Piggybacking here because the original never turned up on my news
feed...

Can somebody with experience recommend the best all-purpose tomato dust
for pests? Or maybe just one or two good names?

Try Neem oil, it's good for both insects and fungal diseases.
Several box stores like Walmart and Lowe's are carrying
one by Green Lite or Light, can't remember exactly, under
the name Tomato Disease and Insect Control. Just read the label
to see if Neem is the main ingredient.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"