Old 08-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Hillevi P

Default Orchids in Bathrooms?

"RM" skrev i meddelandet
news:_Wwwc.56267$Ly.23266@attbi_s01...
I have a reasonably large selection of orchids in my apartment. Most are

by
the windows but I have been wanting to spread them around the apartment to
make the apartment look better. I especially want to put some in the
bathroom. My bathroom has no windows so all the light is from the light
bulbs. Is it a good idea to put orchids in my bathroom? How do I make my
bathroom ideal for orchids and which orchids should I put there?

Ruben

I would grow Aerangis! They really like humidity and deep shade, and does
well mounted.
I grow mine in my open aquarium, which is very sparsely lighted.

If your growing in the bathroom isn't successful, you could evaluate your
light souce, and change it to better and/or more light.

//H