Old 08-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Bill Oliver

Default DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

In article ,
Bill wrote:

I also don't think we know enough about the OP to be certain he/she is
telling the truth here. DID the tree arrive damaged or did it get that way
afterwards? We really don't know. Did they have the hassle they related? We
don't know anything except what the OP told us and that means we don't
'know' anything at all ... except that they lost their temper and were very
rude with some peon on a help desk.

Youd could always do a little research. A 15 second trip to the
Better Business Bureau reveals:

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with
the Bureau due to unanswered complaints.

see:

http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org/

and look up the company.

In addition, a quick Google shows this complaint is voiced by others. See:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...020167767.html
http://gardenwatchdog.com/c/2435/

Sometimes, you know, it's not the customer's fault. We aren't all
stupid.

billo