Old 09-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Netscape Newsgroup Account

Default possible to deter neighborhood cats from using yard as litterbox?

Lil wrote:
We've been living in this house for about 2 years. Recently, we
noticed that some neighborhood cat has been using our vegetable/fruit
garden area as a litterbox. Most of this area is open and covered
with weedmat with woodchips over it. Are there good ways to deter the
cats, without either harming them or our veggies and fruits? I
suspect part of our problem is we live on a corner lot....

Thanks in advance!

Lil

Have your husband shit in the vegatable/fruit garden area on a regular
basis. Every other day should be sufficient.