Old 09-06-2004, 03:00 AM
madgardener

Default Waking Bumblies and feasting on wild black cherries

"Gloria" wrote in message
I could almost taste the black cherries, Maddie.....would you send me the
picture of the bumble bee, please?

sure will.....(((huge hug))) there are still a few missed cherries hanging
just outa reach of me that the grackles missed the next day after I posted
this...............talk about timing!
way you paint a picture with your words, it's just like being there. I

feel
like curling up on the couch with my kitty.

Scritch her head for me then............Polluxx had to have 43 stitches from
a ruptured cat scratch that he apparently got sometime earlier this week and
Friday night after I wrote this he came in with a bloody butt. Freaked me
out. Apparently cat's wounds always fester and get nasty and poor baby had
to go in and spend my car insurance money for sutures and an overnight stay.
He now has a shaved butt and upper thigh and his poor little empty marble
sack is even more pitiful now with absolutely NO hair back
there.........Talk about humiating!! He spent the first night in the dog
carrier with his food and water, crying from lonliness, so I let him out on
Squire's birthday when Damon came over to cook a fiest for his pa. Pitiful
Polluxx was so happy to be out that he didn't attempt to go out the window.
He was so relaxed with the herb the vet used to calm him that when we picked
him up after giving him his first dose of meds, he hung limp in our arms and
just let it rip. He musta peed for 10 minutes..............oldest son's
reflexes aren't too swift, he let him pee on a towel and paper bag before
his arm wore out and he handed him to me. I let him just hang there and pour
until he quit, with this "ahhhhhhhhh" look on his stoned face, and I rubbed
his face and called him a stoned furless turd and put him in the dog crate.
tis been a weekend lady, I tell ya!

Maddie