Old 09-06-2004, 08:44 AM
VITO

Default Pressure washer oil

What does the book say?.....lol......they don't even mention that the
machine even has a water pump let alone the variety of oil that goes
in the machine........i bought pump oil from "Home Desperate" it read
sae 150 nso i called McMaster-Carr and bought a gallon of synthetic
sae 150 gear oil. i hope sae 150 works well

"tflfb" wrote in message ...
Whats the book say?
Tom
"Roy" wrote in message
On 4 Jun 2004 17:09:29 -0700, (VITO) wrote:

===what variety of oil should i select for the pressure washer pump. I
===haven't changed it yet this year. We have a Karcher 3500 hd. i'm

sure
===it's detergent free

Regular non detergent 30wt will work just fine.
You can buy Campbell Hausefield PW oil in Wally World also.
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.