Old 09-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Jim Elbrecht

Default A Screening of Greening...

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:11:34 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

wrote in message
fast growing, good coverage, brilliant red in fall, drops leaves, vermin

proof =
Virginia creeper. I just love Virginia creeper.

Let me know if you want some. It is a noxious weed around here!.

That's what I was thinking, too--- Then I noted the 'killing trumpet
vine' thread nearby, and remembered a thread on Wisteria in the
not-to-distant past. I've been nursing a vine of each for years
and have only been rewarded with a few Trumpet flowers.

Maybe if I spliced them onto that *&%#!!! Virginia Creeper. . . .

Jim