Old 09-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Vox Humana

Default A Screening of Greening...

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:11:34 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

wrote in message
fast growing, good coverage, brilliant red in fall, drops leaves,

vermin
proof =
Virginia creeper. I just love Virginia creeper.

Let me know if you want some. It is a noxious weed around here!.

That's what I was thinking, too--- Then I noted the 'killing trumpet
vine' thread nearby, and remembered a thread on Wisteria in the
not-to-distant past. I've been nursing a vine of each for years
and have only been rewarded with a few Trumpet flowers.

Maybe if I spliced them onto that *&%#!!! Virginia Creeper. . . .

It's not that the VC is terribly hard to kill. It just pops up everywhere.
Many people confuse it with poison ivy, so they let it go rather than remove
it. The birds spread the seeds everywhere.