Old 09-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Brandon

Default Queen Palms..best fertilzer.

"how" wrote in message
. ..

"Brandon" wrote in message
news44xc.23453$%T.20965@okepread05...

snip
Thank you for the information. My palms suffer a bit from the frizzle

top
you describe.
Should home depot have something that will be sufficient?
A manganese supplement perhaps?
Is the time release you speak of the "spikes" that are sold? Is there a
different better method of application? Perhaps a granule that can be
broadcast around the dripline of the tree?
snip

Hello,
I don't know the formulation of the spikes but don't think it would

compare
to a good slow release (not water soluble) granular. Soaking the dripline

in
toward the trunk then broadcasting granular and then re-wetting is the way
to go.
As to the frizzle top get manganese sulphate which is cheap and should be
available at HD.
hth -_- how

Very good, and thank you !

no NEWS is good