Old 09-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default aeration

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
m...
Let me try this again. Thanxx to all who have answered so far. All of

your
suggestions are helpful but they may raise more questions than they

answer.
snip

What was the question again? LOL.

Seriously. Your parameters, as you say, are fine. You have adequate
filtration. Your fish are not gasping like two pack a day smokers at the
surface. Me thinks you are falling prey to one of the most primal ponding
effections...you are worrying to much. If'n your pond is workin', don't go'a
fixin' it.

Aeration is important, but it's nothing something to lose sleep over.
Certainly not scientifically speaking, but if you have moving water, good
water params and happy fish, I'd say you have plenty of aeration.

You mention the Texas summer coming...you may be more interested in some
shade.

BV.