Old 09-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Gareee©

Default My Amazing tadpole-- true short story+ a request

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
On 07 Jun 2004 14:41:23 GMT, (WilsonKKW) wrote:

Don't worry, the frogs -will- find you. It may take a little while,
but it will happen.

I was gonna say the same thing! LOL! We had many of them in our old pond
here in NC.

Down here in GA I had tadpoles within a week of putting the liner in
place. Even had a bullfrog for a little while, but he moved on.

We just spotted some a few days ago, and just completed the pond a week
prior. Speedy little devils..

Now I have so many frogs that sometimes sitting by the pond at night
hurts my ears.

Maybe it'll drowned out all the birds here?

--
Gareee©
Homepage: