Old 09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Mapanari

Default FREE - grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres - N of Austin

"minerva nine" you slobbered and sobbed on news:4-
:

"Mapanari" wrote in message
. ..

I really hate deplented land. I hate to see depleated land

even worse. Uh,
what IS deplented land anyway?

Yeah, nothing worse than land that's had the pleats removed. I
hate that. *Depleted* is probably the word you're looking for.
No worries though -- it's always a good laugh seeing someone
correct someone else's grammar and get it wrong -- M9

Yes, land with all those pleats removed is rather flat and uninteresting,
but what she's talking about is her plents.
A land with all his tiny little plents gone is a fallow and sterile land,
good for nothing except as a burrow for millions of grikofs, junsterols and
nasty mylinkicans.

Slitherly I say, the jabberwocky doth howl brightly underneath my lantern
moon.

--
---Mapanari---