Old 09-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Giancarlo Podio

Default Crimpled E. Stellata

Have you excluded the possibility that the plant is simply branching
out? E. Stellata has an odd way of branching out, the main central
stem stops growing, shrivels up a bit to form a "knot" so to speak,
then 4-5 new shoots grow from this "knot". Just a possibility....
Can't say I've noticed this occur in older/lower leaves though, they
usually just suffer a little from being shaded by the tops. Not sure
about the K and N levels, can't say I ever noticed any problems when
playing with higher levels myself.

Let us know what happens
Giancarlo Podio

"Philippe Lemaire \(remove oldies\)" wrote in message ...
This time even the lower level tops got crimpled...

What can it be ?

Too little K (finally lowering at 35 mg/l) ?
Too much NO3 (about 30 mg/l) ?

Regards,

Philippe