Old 09-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default here are my specs, how often should I dose ferts?

Hi! The following are my specs, how often should I dose?

15 gallon wide aquarium / 25-28ppm CO2 / 4wpg

I had 2.5wpg before and was dosing .6ml per day of traces and once a week I
dose 2.5ml of K2SO4 with 50% water change. (Not dosing nitrate since my fish
are supplying enough of that) Now I have 4wpg, should I be dosing the K2SO4
twice a week but only 1.25ml doses? Should I increase my traces dosing or
dose that in bigger quantities less often during the week.

If Tom Barr could prefferrably answer these concerns that would be awesome!!

Thanks alot!

Dave.