Old 09-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default what happens to animal viruses that get inside of plants

In the field a few days ago I saw willow trees full of gall spots. I
also saw currant bushes with their leaves coated in some sort of measles
like disease. I am hearing about West Nile Virus and it is killing
birds. So I wonder what happens to the virus as it gets say buried in
the ground and the plant or tree that absorbs the nutrients as it
absorbs the virus itself. I was wondering what happens to a animal virus
as it becomes incorporated inside a plant?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.archimedesplutonium.com
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies