Old 09-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Anyone grow this honeysuckle

"Brian" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Was shown a lovely plant of what I believe to be Lonicera x tellmaniana
'Joan Sayer' (and was given some cuttings!) but this plant was scented,

have grown Lonicera tellmaniana in the past and it was not scented (or

easy
to grow!) but the flower colour of this was gorgeous.
Can anyone confirm whether or not 'Joan Sayers' is scented?
There is apparently a plant at the Leonardslee gardens nursery out side

the
office doorway. (I forgot to take its picture!!)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

The information is available via Google.

Try joan sayers ~~ The second page gives Lonicera 'Joan Sayers'~~

Needs
translating from German.
Brian.

There are several pages there but they all tell me what I already know, none
give an actual description of the plant (or a picture). Thanks for looking
for me :~)