Old 09-06-2004, 04:56 PM
owen

Default wierd little spheres on leaves - please help!

Hi,

I know absolutely nothing about gardening but I have a problem.

Take a look at this, and tell me what you think...
http://www.binarybaby.co.uk/temp/leaves.html

The above link shows 4 photo's of my problem. A tree in my front garden (I
dont even know what kind of tree it is!) has become totally overwhelmed with
small spherical "growths" on all of it's leaves. Some of the "growths" are
red and some are green. The whole tree is covered in these from top to
bottom. But it seems to be just on the leaves, not the bark.

Anyone know what this is? And what should I do about it? If anything.

I would really appreciate any advice or info.

Thanks!
Owen